Cycling Tour around Strangford Lough
This is an 82 mile (132km) circular route in and around Strangford Lough, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Map/Guides: www.sustransshop.co.uk and Ards Visitor Information Centre
Lecale Peninsula Walking Tours
Enjoy some unique tours by Green Badge Guide, Duane Fitzsimons
Telephone: +44 (0)7835 441 933
Sail across the Vikings fjord. A walking tour covering Strangford and Portaferry. Duration 2 hours. £15pp. Minimum 4 people & Maximum 15.
Portaferry Town Walking Tour. Duration 1.5 Hours. £12pp Minimum 4 people & Maximum 15.
Winterfell stroll and picnic: Walking Tour and Food Experience, covering Portaferry and Strangford. Duration 4.5 hours £30pp. Minimum 4 people & Maximum 15.
Clearsky Adventure & Winterfell Tours
Castle Ward Estate, Old Farmyard, Strangford, BT30 7BA Telephone: +44 (0)28 4372 3933
Located in the Castle Ward estate, this activity centre has a great range of outdoor pursuits, including canoe, kayak, and bike hire. Their most popular activities are:
• Sea Safari Boat Tours on Strangford Lough
• Mourne Food and Film Cycle Tour
• ‘Ballyhenry Island and Ferry Combo’ Cycle Tour
• Medieval Axe Throwing Experience
• Game of Thrones Cycle Tour
• Canoe Hire – Island Hopping and Seal Spotting on Castle Ward Bay
• Electric E-Bike > Tandem Bike and Mountain Bikes for hire
• Overnight Glamping POD packages
• Game of Thrones Archery Experience
• Epic Coasteering fun at Ballyhornan Sea Cliffs (Including The Smugglers Cave)
• Team Building challenges for groups
Meet the real-life direwolf dogs and explore over 20 key Game of Thrones filming location hotspots, on the ancient sprawling demesne of old castle ward. Choose from:
• Archery movie set experiences and Filming Location Cycle Tours
• Archery Movie Set Experiences
• The Narrow Sea' Boat Voyage and Tyrion's Axe Throwing Experience
Shortcross Gin & Whiskey
Rademon Estate Distillery, 65 Church Rd, Crossgar, Downpatrick BT30 9HR .
Home of Echinville whiskey and Jawbox Belfast gin
62 Gransha Rd, Kircubbin, Newtownards BT22 1AJ.
Producing craft Irish whiskey & gin.
Killaney Estate 19 Carryduff Rd, Lisburn BT27 6TZ
Producing a range of Irish Gin, Single Malt & Pot Still Whiskey
43 Manor St, Donaghadee BT21 0HG
Greyabbey- Antique Shops
Pretty village, with a ruined Abbey, and lots of antique shops to browse. Have a coffee and take a walk! The local Friends of the Abbey team will be happy to tell you all about it.
St. Patrick’s Visitor Centre
53A Market St, Downpatrick BT30 6LZ Telephone: +44 (0)28 4461 9000
Explore the history of our patron Saint, St. Patrick, through an exhibition and walking tour.
Get the Ferry to Strangford and visit Artisan Cook House or The Cuan