Our Customer Care Policy has been put in place to offer our guests peace of mind whilst relaxing at La Mon Hotel & Country Club.
Below are some of the many steps we have taken;
• Hand sanitising stations will be located at the main entrance and throughout the hotel.
• Early Checkin must be pre-booked, to do this please contact our Reservations Team, email@example.com.
• Our team will only check in guests that are named on the reservation, if you have booked on behalf of another guest we ask that you inform us 24 hours prior to arrival. Subsequently if you would like to pay on behalf of another guest please also arrange this 24 hours prior to arrival.
• Payment is required at the time of arrival and can be made by card, cash or gift voucher. Access cannot be granted without payment.
• All housekeeping procedures have been reviewed, introducing new cleaning and hygiene practices.
• If you are staying in excess of 1 night your room will only be serviced upon request. Please place the ‘Please service this room’ hanger on the door before 9am on the day you would like it serviced. If you would prefer that our staff do not access your room, please just let our team know.
• You can then request fresh towels by calling Reception on ‘0’. To assist our team, we would ask that your belongings are packed or hung in the wardrobe and toiletries tidied to one area.
• Laundry procedures are in-line with government guidelines around infection control.
• Pre-booking for dinner is required.
• We encourage guests to use a credit/debit card and contactless electronic payment.
• Please note that only alcohol purchased on the premises is permitted within the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to confiscate any alcohol found.
• We recommend that you bring a swimming cap with you however if you do require a cap these can be purchased from the Country Club at a cost of £2.50.
• Towels are provided for all residents.
• Revised cleaning and sanitising protocols to meet with current guidelines.
• Express checkout service will be available, allowing a key drop system. A final receipt will be emailed to you if required.
• Late Checkout must be pre-booked, to do this please contact our Reservations Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• La Mon Hotel & Country Club has a zero tolerance policy to the use of drugs on the property, we reserve the right to remove any guest should we
suspect possession or use of drugs.
• We encourage all guests to enjoy their stay but ask that guests respect the quiet hours and the rest & relaxation of other guests around them.
• We will not tolerate abuse of our staff over these measures as they are just doing their job.
• Our team will be health checked prior and re-trained on all new and current health & safety protocols.
• At all times, our staff are available to ensure your safety and that your stay with us is both comfortable and relaxing.
We will continue to monitor and update our Customer Care Policy in line with any new Government guidance and best practice throughout our industry.
We hope you enjoy your stay.