The comfort, well-being and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us. We, therefore, wish to draw attention to the specific sections of our terms and conditions laid out below.
When you book a bedroom at La Mon Hotel & Country Club you will be asked to sign-in. By signing in to this establishment you will be agreeing to a contract between yourself and La Mon hotel & Country Club to abide by the terms and conditions of the hotel.
1. Rates quoted are per room, per night based upon the room occupancy selected (unless otherwise specified), subject to availability. Please check the room rates direct with the hotel or booking agent. NB the rate on your registration card shows the total amount due including additional requests.
2. When booking credit/debit card details are required to secure the reservation. Exceptions: please note for certain rates, bookings (eg Booking.com) or special offers your card may be charged in full or a deposit charged to the card in accordance with the specific rate terms upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions or contact the hotel directly prior to making your reservation. On all other bookings the balance is to be paid when the guest arrives to the hotel with card or cash. For group bookings or bookings over 7 days we may require a deposit via bank transfer however this is by the manager’s discretion. Rooms should not be considered reserved until our acknowledgment of the deposit and/or confirmation of the booking has been received. If the deposit declines the reservation will become null and void.
2.1 A pre-authorization will place the pre-authorized amount in a holding-state and temporarily reduce one’s credit card limit, but it is NOT a transaction charge and will not be reflected in one’s credit card statement. Depending on one’s credit card bank’s set up, the pre-authorized amount will drop off typically after 3-10 working days.
2.2 When reserving a room or paying for a room by gift card a credit/debit card will also be required to guarantee the reservation. This card will be held until the guest provides a new card on check-in or the guest checks out – it is the guest’s responsibility to amend the card details.
3. Guests must cancel or modify reservations 48 hours before the date of arrival (4pm two days prior to arrival) and no charge will be taken, unless the specific rate states otherwise. If the cancellation/modification or “no-show” is after this time, the first night or full amount of the reservation amount is taken, whichever is higher. For reservations with multiple rooms this applies to each room. Please also note all cancellations or modifications must be made by the booker preferably by email.
4. Check-in time is any time after 16:00. If guests arrive before, we can offer to hold luggage at the hotel. Check-out time on the date of departure is 11:30, if the room is not vacated by this time, the customer will be subject to a late checkout fee or another night. Equally, we offer the service to guests where we can hold luggage after 11:30 until the end of the day on the date of departure.
5. No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room. Breach of this rule will incur an additional fee of £55 per additional guest.
6. The hotel cannot accept responsibility for the property of the client or guest on any part of the premises, whether internal or external, and clients are advised to consider third party personal or group insurance as applicable.
7. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others.
8. We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotels property or structure as well as for any stolen hotel’s property (including towels and robes) or for the cost of another rooms stay should you have caused an unnecessary disturbance to them (ie noise level in room). Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make charge to the guest’s credit/debit card provided as guarantee at the time of booking – whether reserved online or directly with the hotel, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
9. Please note La Mon Hotel & Country Club operates a NO SMOKING (or vaping) policy within all interior areas of the hotel including guest bedrooms, public areas and corridors. For resident guests who do not comply with our NO SMOKING (or vaping) policy, a £200 charge will be added to their bill to include the cost of cleaning all soft furnishings, to remove the odour of tobacco and to cover the cost of the room being placed as out of order to allow time for the previous. Please note that if the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make charge to the guest’s credit/debit card provided as guarantee at the time of booking – whether reserved online or directly with the hotel, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
10. La Mon Hotel will call last orders at 11.30pm and alcohol will not be served in public bars after 12am. A resident’s bar will operate at the discretion of the Hotel Manager and to the latest time of 2.30pm (last orders will be called at 2am). At this time ALL public areas of the hotel will close and guests will be asked to return to the individual rooms.
11. Guests are NOT permitted to invite non-residents or residents to their rooms after 11pm. At La Mon Hotel we promote respect for all guests rest & relaxation and should you not adhere to this we reserve the right to terminate your stay without refund.
12 We reserve the right to confiscate any alcohol that has not been purchased on the premises, failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave the hotel. Refunds will not be offered. We respectfully request that you do not bring any takeaway food or drink of any description onto the premises.
12.1 The excessive use of alcohol in any guest room will result in a charge of up to £250.00 for additional cleaning of the room and disposal of the resulting rubbish. The charge will be at the discretion of the manager on duty.
13. La Mon Hotel has a zero tolerance drugs policy, any guest under the influence or in the possession of drugs will be removed from the premises. Refunds will not be offered.
14. Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to La Mon Hotel & Country Club in writing or by email as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the hotel must be brought to the attention of the hotel management as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to La Mon Hotel & Country Club in writing.
15. You warrant that you are at 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
16. Minors are to be supervised at all times throughout the hotel and cannot be left unattended in a bedroom.
17. Pets are not accepted, with the exception of guide dogs. (if the stay of guide dog exceeds 2 nights a small cleaning fee may be added at the discretion of the hotel management)
1. Personal information collected from you is used to fulfil your request for services or to send you confirmation details and if necessary inform you of updates or changes to your travel plans.
2. La Mon Hotel & Country Club does not modify, copy, distribute, license, sell or redistribute any of your personal file information.
In using La Mon Hotel & Country Club’s website or booking with La Mon Hotel & Country Club, you consent to the collection and use of this information in the ways described above.