The Mill Restaurant at La Mon is dedicated to serving locally sourced seasonal produce.
The Mill Restaurant is named after the historic Mill foundations at La Mon dating back to 1794. Dining at The Mill offers modern Irish cuisine and its menu is devised by award-winning chefs who compliment the best of the seasons.
This award-winning team is proud to create the best of locally sourced produce both on land and sea and The Mill’s mature herb garden provides hand-picked seasonal herbs and edible flowers. The Mill’s dedication to quality dining is denoted by La Mon's in-house Patisserie and all things sweet are hand-crafted by an award-winning pastry chef.
Be welcomed by a professional & experienced team who will guide you through a unique taste experience. Perfect presentation is served delicately with the finest porcelain to enhance the dining experience. The unique identity of The Mill is the perfect destination restaurant for intimate romantic dining, informal dining or a celebratory special moment. Resident Pianist Every Saturday Evening.
Festive Dining Menu
- Cream of White Onion, Cider & Thyme Soup |Selection of Warm Breads
- Duck Liver & Foie Gras Parfait |Homemade Christmas Spiced Chutney & Warm Soda Bread
- Local Salmon Cured in Heritage Beetroot & Vodka | Horseradish Panna Cotta
- Strips of Beef Marinated in Homemade Tomato Ketchup |Mixed Leaves, Mulled Wine Dressing
- Tian of Honeydew Melon |Soaked in Orange Tea & Ginger Syrup
- Oven Baked Skin on Cod Loin | Buttery Mash, Local Vegetables, Prawn Bisque & Roast Whole Langoustine
- Roulade of Turkey & Ham with Cranberry Stuffing | Crispy Brussel Sprouts, Roast Chestnuts, Baby Carrots, Chateau Potato, Buttery Mash, Cranberry Jus
- Chargrilled 10oz Sirloin Steak | Button Mushrooms, Slow Roasted Tomato with Garlic & Thyme & Triple Cooked Chips(£5 supplement)
- Rump of Mourne Lamb |Comber Mid Potatoes, Duck Fat Fondant, Local Vegetables, Port & Damson Sauce
- Baked Aubergine, Halloumi & Herb Crumb |Sweet Potato Puree, Pearl Barley Stuffing, Moroccan Spiced Vegetables & Mixed Leaf Salad
- Handcrafted in La Mon’s Patisserie
- Tea & Coffee
£27 Per Guest
Make a Reservation & Call: +44 (0) 2890 448631 Or Email: TheMill@lamon.co.uk
Opening Times: Friday & Saturday: 6pm - 10pm
The Mill Restaurant At La Mon